Best kept secret

Back to blogging after a little break...

So there is an amazing product which I have been using for a while and after putting it on almost every single night I can say it's definitely one of my favourites and has changed the condition of my skin!




Organic Grade A Shea Butter which I purchased from the Africa section in Global village in Dubai... this stuff is actually a miracle! Firstly it's a natural ingredient straight from the bark of a tree in Africa and you can cook with it, apply it to your hair, body and face.

I have always had dry skin with some scars from my teenage days and Shea Butter has helped with this so much! London weather especially has always been unkind to my skin so by applying Shea Butter religiously it has definitely reduced these problems.

So what is the secret about Shea butter?

It comes from the seed of the Karite tree which is packed with vitamins A E, F and K and also includes SPF 6. It's full of fatty acids and nutrients which help with collagen production, repairing damaged skin, super moisturising, reduces inflamation (including acne), skin smoothing (prevents drying), helps cellulite, reduces wrinkles, reduces eye bags and puffiness, fades stretch marks and also if mixed with olive oil and other ingredients makes a great hair mask. BASICALLY everything, this is an amazing product and everyone should be using it.

I always get told I look much younger than my age and I am sure this is helping with that now too!
This has been a life changer for me. I can't tell you all how much I have spent on expensive creams and serums but nothing has come close to this organic ingredient which has been the best thing I have tried. You can also use it on your baby especially if they suffer from eczema or psoriasis. 

How to use: 
I smother my face and body with it only at night before bed (apply it after your toner and serum) even though you probabaly won't need a serum after trying this. It feels a little strange when you first apply  it because it's thick; but what I like to do is warm it in the palm of my hands or between my fingers so that it melts a little and then spread it over my face easily.



Note: Make sure to purchase organic Grade A (raw/unrefined) type and not off the shelf creams.

Try it out because I'm sure you won't regret it... I'm in love love love!!

Love Sora xo



Comments

  1. Beautiful but you would benefit more from a professional camera...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts