PJ dupes & slippers, literally!

What better than to be able to wear PJ & slipper dupes out and about.. especially when you have a baby to cater for! So this is my take on dressing comfortably especially for you mummy's, but still look OK, (or great maybe in some kind peoples opinion).

As a mum the first thing I always think about is being comfortable and practical, because if your child just won't sit still like mine, the last thing I want to do is have to run around in heels (even though I still do it, but I regret it every time!).





Here I combined my favourite kind of outfit (who doesn't love lounge wear?) and tried to make it stylish as well as child-proof!

I found this grey jersey two-piece top and pants which is just as comfortable as your typical spotty PJs or lounge wear; in Kuwait at the famous Al Mubarekeya market (officially my favourite place in Kuwait). Initially it came with funky tags on the top, but I carefully unstitched them all off and it definitely looks better without them. I also bought this beautiful nude coloured lace embroidered head scarf from the same market, hands down the best place I've ever seen head scarves. Having followed a ton of Kuwaiti fashionistas over the years I always wondered where they bought their headscarves from; so when I actually came across similar ones in the market I kind of went all out and bought most colours and designs. Craving satisfied!



When I first saw furry slides that Puma came out with (thanks to Rihanna x Fenty for making it a 'thing') I never thought I would be a huge fan of basically 'street slippers' but I just love wearing them now. I matched the outfit with these furry nude ones from Global Village in Dubai (China section ofcourse)... I can tell you I never want to take them off! To add I wore my Chanel boy bag in beige, I love this bag because you can wear it with a dressed up or a dressed down outfit and it works either way. I felt like I had to add my over-large Valentino reading glasses to vamp up the look and be taken as a serious mum (which I think kind of worked)...


Hope this helps the stylish mummy's out there! 

Love Sora xo

Comments

Popular Posts